Following on from my Rose Gold & Marble clock DIY, I decided to continue the theme and add the style to my drawers/bedside table. Have the supplies, will DIY! It’s a really simple process with great results.
3. Rose Gold Spray Paint
4. Marble Contact Paper
5. Measuring tape
6. Credit Card/ID/Membership card
2. I used the cardboard from the packaging to protect the floor and gave the pieces three coats of paint to get them nice and white.
3. I assembled the drawers. It was relatively pain free. So if I can do it anyone can!
4. I placed the knobs of the drawers on the cardboard by an open window and gave the two coats of spray paint
5. Leave them to dry for about 24 hours just to be sure they are fully dry. Then screw them into the drawers as the instructions explains.
5. I measured the top surface of the drawers and cut out a piece of marble contact paper accordingly.
6. I peeled the backing from one edge of the paper and began to sticking it down gradually
7. I used my card the smooth out and air bubbles that appeared.
So there you have it, 7 simple steps to create your own stylish Rose gold & marble drawers. I really love how it turned out and they look so much more expensive than they were to create. And I have my very own one of-a-kind creation in my room which is my favourite thing about DIY.
Thanks for Reading xxx